Rumer Willis Adopts Puppy From Walmart Parking Lot

by kevin on May 11th, 2012

in Rumer Willis

rumer willis dog

Rumer brings home stray puppy

The second of the two puppies found in the Walmart parking lot (the first, Happy, was adopted by Miley Cyrus) was just adopted by Rumer Willis.

“So happy she and her bro Happy can play together,” she tweeted. She also recently asked her fans on Twitter to help her name the dog.

The unnamed beagle-rottweiler puppy joins four other dogs in Rumer’s house, and she added, “we are crazy but I love it haha… Big happy family with 4… Going on 5 dogs!”

Good luck to Rumer and her puppy. I think these recent Walmart puppy adoptions are going to cause a lot of people to consider adopting (and not buying) a puppy themselves.

Handbags & Poobags Book May 14, 2012 at 8:23 am

So glad I found this site! Fantastic dogs…
Glad to see celebs taking dog ownership seriously and raising awareness for abandoned animals.
Hope they are all very ‘happy’ x

Ben Brown May 21, 2012 at 6:39 am

Hi,

I have just been on your website and I thought I should contact you regarding a small project I run that may be mutually beneficial.

We are currently seeking high quality publishing partners to post a unique article. We would write the content to your brief and you would own that content. It would not be published anywhere else. We would place a link back to one of our content clients within the editorial. This link would be completely relevant to both the article and your site.

If you are interested in working with us, please contact me as soon as you can.

I look forward to hearing from you

Pet Supplies UK May 28, 2012 at 1:51 am

It’s great that a lot of celebrities are adopting instead of buying from pet shops as they serve as good examples to the rest of us. If we all go for rescuing and adopting, puppy mills should be out of business!

Gracie June 5, 2012 at 12:58 pm

It’s great to see these celebrities taking the dogs into their lives and hearts. It is a hope of mine that every dog can find a good home. Remember to spay and neuter your pets!

DogTV June 19, 2012 at 4:53 pm

So great! We wish we could adopt all of the dogs that don’t have homes! They would all be able to enjoy DOGTV as well.

robert adico July 4, 2012 at 1:39 am

It is truly a great and helpful for puppies………..u did such a great job

san diego pet supplies July 11, 2012 at 2:09 am

That’s pretty awesome that the puppy found a home, but I can’t for the life of me figure out why they have to leave them at Walmart? Why not in an animal shelter?