Maltipoo – Celebrity Hybrid

by kevin on July 20th, 2010

in Ashley Tisdale, Blake Lively, Michelle Kwan, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna

Maltipoo Invasion – The Toyota Prius is no longer the hottest hybrid in Hollywood. Meet the Maltipoo; the unholy union of the Maltest and the Poodle that is hugely popular as an accessory among young celebrities right now.

This designer dog has dethroned the toy Chihuahua (Paris & Brittney popularized, and then ruined that trend) as the trendiest dog to tote around LA, as the list of Maltipoo owners keeps growing.

Some celebrity Maltipoo owners include: Ellen Degeneres, Ashley Tisdale (Blondie & Maui), Jessica Simpson (RIP Daisy), Michele Kwan (Ginseng), Blake Lively (Penny), Miley Cyrus (Sophie), Carmen Electra (Kiko), Vanessa Hudgens (Shadow), Rihanna (DJ) and more.

It isn’t known whether obtaining a Maltipoo is just a trend, or possibly something bigger; perhaps a well organized plot by the seemingly harmless breed to take over the world, starting with its most vain, insecure, and rich inhabitants: young female celebrities. Here is more shocking evidence of celebrities obeying the Maltipoo:

Miley Cyrus Maltipoo

Maltipoo Controlling Miley Cyrus

rihanna maltipoo

Rihanna and her master

Blake Lively Maltipoo

Blake Lively obeys the Maltipoo

Michelle Kwan Maltipoo

Michelle Kwan dominated by Maltipoo

Chairman Meow‘s Coupon of the day:  coupons for K9 Advantix!

Granite Sealer August 6, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Why is this hybrid dog as well as the Labradoodle a stylish, expensive trend dog, whereas ten years ago these dogs would have just been called “mutts”?

Designer Puppy November 15, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Love, love, love hybrid puppies. They are the best of two worlds. Specially Maltipoos are one of the favorite Designer Puppies Breeds.Great pictures!!!

Love them January 23, 2011 at 7:08 pm

I just bought a maltipoo puppy- she’s soo cute!

http://dogsdiscovered.com May 1, 2011 at 2:08 am

Small is definitely “in” when it comes to celebrities!

Jlo May 8, 2011 at 8:26 pm

I have a maltipoo puppy and she is so funny. I love her ba quad she wa the only f*ckin girl in her gamilyn soooooooo yeaaaa

NunU May 9, 2011 at 1:10 am

I have a 9 week maltipoo, and I’m so in love with her absolutely the best puppy, love these pics

Mark S May 16, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Ok so, I don’t mean to start a dog war here, but what is so great about a maltipoo? Are they really better than my Scooby or Dino (chocolate and black labs)? Is it because I’m a guy that I feel this way? Somebody educate me please :-)

joeter ong June 30, 2011 at 3:37 am

i bought my maltipoo puppy last week,..he so cute and very playful i love my designer puppy <3

Christine Glenna July 5, 2011 at 4:04 pm

They are “so great,” Mark S. because they are small, they don’t shed (so they’re great for people with allergies), and they have excellent temperaments, usually. Maltipoos are very affectionate which makes them great lapdogs, and they get along well with children, so they’re good family pets. They’re smart, easy to train, and lack the independent streak a lot of dogs have. In short, they’re a lot like labs! Except they’re small, portable, and hypoallergenic!

Tiny Poodles January 16, 2012 at 12:21 am

These tiny dogs are amazing! It’s like having a real life stuffed animal all the time!!

comfortable shoes January 18, 2012 at 3:04 pm

awesome little ball of friendliness

manoamana February 20, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I love my maltipoo. Best of 2 great breeds. Smart, smart, smart from the poodle. Soft, silky, non shedding, no dog odor(!!), calm, loyal, affectionate, wants to please, easy to train, chubby and adorable. I’ve had German Shephards, Collies, Akitas, Boxers, a Poodle, Silky Terrier/Poodle mix, other mixed breeds that were all great dogs, but this mix is truly a great combination.

teresa primrose March 3, 2012 at 9:27 pm

i am looking to rescue a multipoo. i live in ny

Domingues February 27, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Ganhei uma cadelinha linda como se fosse Poodle, mas descobri que ela é na verdade Maltepoo, isto me encheu de felicidades, pois temo melhor das duas raças.