Kelly Osbourne’s Dog Woody Dies

by kevin on July 20th, 2010

in -Newsworthy Animals, Kelly Osbourne

kelly osbourne dog woodySad news this week that Kelly Osbourne’s Dog, a Pomeranian named “Woody” has died unexpectedly.

It’s been an awful few days for Kelly, as she also recently announced her split from fiancee  Luke Worrall. “My life just could not get any worst (sic) right now,” she tweeted. “I come home to find my dog woody is dead.”

Kelly was reportedly in Las Vegas for several days, celebrating a friend’s birthday and recovering from her breakup before returning to find the dog dead.

The dog was her second Pomeranian, (she got a Pom named, “Sid” last year as a birthday gift)and she got him just a few weeks ago from a breeder in West Virginia. She had traveled there to get a new dog for her dad, Ozzy, who lost a dog last year to a coyote.

FacebookGoogle+PinterestTwitter

Pomeranian July 24, 2010 at 7:39 pm

How sad it is for someone to lose one’s dog especially if its a Pomeranian. According to the breed profile, Pomeranians are fierce, bold and courageous dogs even if they are small. They are intelligent and can be very good watchdogs because they are extremely devoted to their owners. But it’s a good thing, Kelly Osbourne still has one Pomeranian.

Lori August 6, 2010 at 9:38 am

Um….she returned home to find the dog dead? Did she have a dog walker or something? Also, since she got the dog from a breeder, it probably came with a disease, which is totally sad but not uncommon at all. She really should call that breeder to see if something is going around.

train@isaidsit.com August 18, 2010 at 4:18 pm

So sad. That is one of the cutest Pomeranians I’ve seen too. I second Lori’s comment above…the circumstances sound rather questionable. Any word on what the cause of death was?

Health Technology September 16, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss Kelly :o(

Teresa Anderson September 27, 2010 at 2:29 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about Woody. He was such a beautiful little puppy. I have a Blonde Pomeranian, her name is Princess, I would be lost without her. My prayers are with you. I lost my Yorkie of 11 years about 8 months ago and I still miss him so.

Grant November 15, 2010 at 6:03 pm

you know the two who say its the breeders fault you do realize that she had the dog for a year… right?! i mean before you jump to conclusions and blame the breeder, remember that she had the dog for a whole Year, a WHOLE YEAR. she is a star she probably researched where she wanted to by the dog from, and in the course of a year her dog could have caught parvo, Campylobactor, Guardia, those are all ailments that can cause a dog to die in just a few days, if she happened to be out of town with friends. Now i do have to say that iam so sorry that her dog died. she was a super cute pom.

mixed dogs January 18, 2011 at 11:26 am

I can imagine how sad can she be felling. Loosing your best friend is a situation hard to deal with.

furefoo.biz December 28, 2013 at 11:18 am

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article.
But want to remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers