LA Ink’s Pixie Acia Talks to Celebrity Dog Watcher

by CDW Contributor Kelly on September 13th, 2007

in -CDW Interviews, Pixie Acia

Pixie Acia

Pixie Acia

We’ve been dying to share these photos and interview with you all and the day is finally here! The very hot Pixie Acia from LA Ink was kind enough to talk to us about two of her favorite things, her pit bulls, Cupcake and Chopper.

She’s a real dog lover and shared some remarkable stuff, including a rescue program she’s very
involved with that we’ll be seeing on a future episode and a peek into the life of her very special dog, Booger, who passed away almost two years ago.

And guys, sorry, but she’s got a boyfriend. A guy can still dream though I guess ;)

Read away and enjoy, we sure did!

CDW: Tell us about your dogs, are you a dog lover?

I have been a HUGE dog lover my whole life… I currently have two of the cutest pit bull girls in the world! Cupcake… she is my heart, I adopted her about 2 1/2 years ago from Karma Rescue, right here in Los Angeles. She was just a baby. She loves to play ball and loves even more when I bite on the side of her face!! Chopper…. she is my soul, my boyfriend rescued her from the streets of Hollywood when she was just a tiny peanut almost 2 years ago. She loves to chase Cupcake, chase the ball and loves to pull me on the skateboard. They live together in perfect harmony with my cat, Monkey! They fill our house with so much love!

CDW: Do you have any goals or aspirations in terms of working with dogs or being around them more?

One of my passions is to someday open my own rescue group for homeless pit bulls. My favorite groups are Villa Lobos Pitbull Rescue and Karma Rescue and they’re both right here in Los Angeles…. I will even be appearing at Villa Lobos in an upcoming episode of LA Ink… I hope to bring a lot of attention to the sweet and innocent dogs who have been living without a family for so long.

CDW: Who’s the third dog in the last picture?

The big white dog is my old dog who passed away almost two years ago. He was harder to lose than some humans. He was the most amazing man that ever lived. He was such a good boy and really spoke to you with his eyes and body language. If you look back in every photo you see you know exactly what he is thinking at that time. The kindest most noble man that ever lived was our beloved Booger. We miss him so much it’s hard to even say his name. :(

Pixie was real sweet in the interview, just like she appears on the show. We can’t wait to catch the episode of her at Villa Lobos and hopefully we’ll see Cupcake and Chopper on the show!

Want more pics? Six more after the jump, keep reading!

Pixie Acia Pixie Acia Pixie Acia Pixie Acia Pixie Acia Pixie Acia

Richmond September 13, 2007 at 10:19 am

She’s the cutest thing on the show without a doubt. Thanks for this, I didn’t know she had two dogs.

Tracey September 13, 2007 at 11:52 am

I love this show, she is so cute she was crying the other night bcuz she thought she was getting fired it was the cutest thing she looks like she has a heart of gold.

Ryann September 13, 2007 at 12:38 pm

Hot pictures, she needs more airetime on the show i think shes the funniest one on there. love her dogs too i love a girl that is into big dogs not the little yappy ones all the girls in hollywood have. do all the people on la ink have dogs???

Loco September 13, 2007 at 1:23 pm

i think were all in agrement that she’s really cute. i love all of her tattoos too. i gotta get me some. cute dogs.

PiXiEfAn September 13, 2007 at 2:21 pm

OMG I LOVE HER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

sadowskiphoto September 13, 2007 at 9:47 pm

A true artist! Visually stunning! Best wishes for her career!

joerod September 25, 2007 at 1:25 pm

Pixie, you are so, so hot and cute. I love your piercings, especially the your cheek piercing.
I have never had a tatoo, but I sure would not mind you giving one.

Kaylee October 14, 2007 at 7:12 pm

Oh my, Pixie, you are the sweetest thing! I have to say, I watch the show just to see your crazy antics and hilarious comments.
Your dogs are beautiful. You are so sweet to them and I love how you brought attention to a very loving breed of dog!
You are definitally my idol, darling! Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to seeing you every Tuesday on TV :)

JESSICA December 13, 2007 at 6:56 pm

OMG!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE PIXIE!!!!! SHE IS SOO ADORABLE. AND SOO SWEET. I IWSH I CAN MEET HER=]]]

Chris February 4, 2008 at 4:47 pm

Pixie is so awsome and hot, its so sweet to how she is helping all of those dogs everyone should go to her myspace and donate!!!!!!!!!!

Erika February 14, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Does anyone know how to contact her via email or the email address of LA Ink. I really need to contact her if she would consider adopting my 2 year old pit bull girl becasue we are relocating and I do not want to put her to sleep. Please help.

CDW Publisher: Kym February 14, 2008 at 9:54 pm

Hi Ericka, I can give you the name and address and phone number to the pit bull rescue that Pixie works with. I’ll contact you by email shortly.